Discover a Treasured Past!
- Inspired by a rich Georgian architectural history, an eclectic mix of colonial, warehouse, kiosk, and open-air market architecture makes the Historic Port of Falmouth come alive for visitors, providing a rich and interesting destination experience. The historically-based design gives visitors and locals alike a glimpse back in time-- to the West Indies of yesteryear.
- Capitalizing on Falmouth’s rich history and Georgian architecture, the Historic Port of Falmouth utilizes local woods, limestone, brick, and corrugated metals in its design.
Fun for All Ages, Open to All
- The Port’s comfortable and clean retail shopping ambiance entices visitors to stay for the entire day or into the evening.
- Restaurants and bars welcome all visitors to Jamaica.
Cruise Ship Docks
- The Port of Falmouth is home to a modern cruise ship dock capable of hosting the world’s largest cruise vessels, including Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas.
- The centre of the area’s shopping, dining and entertainment, the Port of Falmouth features international brands, fine jewelry, designer boutiques, Duty Free Shops, and gift shops-- as well as themed restaurants, bars, and live entertainment!
- A variety of Jamaican souvenirs and crafts are offered.